Iâ€™ve been tagged by our gorgeous Ms Polka from Polka Dot Bride. As she says, weâ€™ve all done the â€˜Things you didnâ€™t know about meâ€™ so hereâ€™s a new one!
Here are the new rules!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 5 songs that I really, really likeâ€¦.but donâ€™t like to publicize:
1. Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush. Oh so magical. I am so glad my name is Kathryn (ok, forget the spelling) because I truly believe I’m screaming out and pining for Heathcliff when I hear this amazing song.
2. Rocking Rolling Riding by The Seekers. I remember listening to this gorgeous folksy song when I was really young and I sing it to my little girl each night as I lay her down in bed. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and I hope it’s creating memories that Penelope can relish when she grows up too.
3. I Honestly Love You by Olivia Newton John. Actually, anything by Livvy. I’ve always wanted to be just like her – Sandy, Gaia, Xanadu and all. I have every cassette, CD, album in her collection… and oh, doesn’t DH love it!
4. Accidently Kelly Street by Frente. Angi Hart has the coolest voice. It makes me happy instantly. I love anything by Angi and Frente, but particularly this little whimsical ditty. My daughter loves singing to this too in the car – we’re guilty of having it on repeat for many days at a time.
5. Like a Virgin by Madonna. I don’t know why I thought this song was cool in High School, but I did and hearing it takes me back to the good ol’ days at the “hang tree” with my girls.
Oh dear, I hope I haven’t scared you off!
I am now tagging:
Allison from Cupcakes Take the Cake,
Annabelle from Wedding Style Guide,
Anne from Pink Cake Box,
Annette at Swanky Tables,
Lemiga at Lemiga’s Event Management,
Vane from Brooklyn Bride,
Vivien from House & Garden.